About S3 Fitness
S3 Fitness is the only official TRX® Qualified and Licenced Training Centre in the North West and the whole of Wales. S3 Fitness is here to provide you with Safe, Effective and Functional Training Sessions with proven results.
We are the only gym in Chester...
- Shortlisted for U.K. Functional Training Gym of the Year 2016 by the National Fitness Awards
- To have a TRX Master Trainer. TRX Training is used by professional sports men, women and teams around the world!
- With an EXOS Certified Performance Specialist and Fitness Specialist. As used by World Cup Teams, NFL Teams, Olympians and UFC Fighters
- With a Trigger Point Therapy Master Trainer. A great piece of kit used for soft tissue work used by professional sports men, women and teams around the world!
- Owned by a coach who has presented fitness to other fitness professionals at Under Armour Global HQ in Baltimore and the Olympic Stadium in Athens, Greece
- To offer Precision Nutrition, to be qualified in Functional Range Conditioning and Functional Movement Screening
- To have a certified GUN-eX Training Master Trainer
- Owned by a Master Trainer who’s worked with Matrix Fitness and Origin Fitness to train gyms such as Pure Gym, The Gym Group and various leisure centres
Each coach is Fully Qualified, Fully Insured and is constantly learning! You will have this Professional coaching you EVERY Session, EVERY Exercise.
S3 Fitness currently runs TRX® Courses to train instructors up to our standards!
We are the place where the trainers train!
I have been involved in fitness training in one form or another for many years.
When it comes to fitness I like to keep things varied, interesting and more importantly, fun! I believe in practicing what I preach. That’s where TRX® Training comes in. I have used these pieces of kit for years and now you can too. Because you use your own body weight you can make it as hard or as easy as you like. Not sure if it really is for you? Then get in contact and ask about a free introduction.
I love working with people and helping them with various aspects of their fitness and health. Such as:
- Losing fat
- Getting back into fitness
- Rehab after and injury or illness
- Helping them with their food and nutrition choices
- Helping them achieve more in a safe and fun way
- Increasing their speed and performance for their chosen sport or activity
A little snippet into the life of me...
I have a Masters degree in Sport Science and Outdoor Activities from Bangor University, focusing my final research project towards clinical sport psychology. I joined S3 Fitness at the start of 2017 and love coaching and training at this centre. I am a level 2 Fitness Instructor, as well as being TRX qualified.
My favourite sport and hobby is pole dancing - Life is better upside down! I started pole in University - becoming the captain for 2 years and entering a variety of competitions (such as winning at the Welsh Dragon Pole Competition in 2016). Some personal goals I want to achieve - holding a handstand, getting my splits on both sides and entering more competitions (and winning of course!).
I am enthusiastic about being involved in the health and sport sector and love seeing clients progress in their fitness journey. My favourite part about being a coach is seeing a client perform a move they thought they would never be able to do!